Asides from the Fourth of July fireworks show we already know is spectacular, there are some other events that you surely shouldn’t miss. So, wherever you are in the USA, visit Vegas, Boston, Chicago, NYC or Miami – don’t miss out the chance to be outside and witness these spectacular shows:
- New Year’s Eve
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
All of these events are incredibly important for USA which is why they must be celebrated in the best way possible. However, there are other days and/or events when you can expect to see a magical firework show. For instance, some of the best birthday parties feature great fireworks. Also, if you significant other knows you enough they’ll surely propose with a blasting firework show. The same goes for proms, graduations and sometimes – even wedding parties.
If you want to see the best Fourth of July fireworks show in your life – you should visit Las Vegas. In fact, Las Vegas is known for doing the most extraordinary fireworks shows for smaller events than 4th of July – like opening nights of their best casinos. In fact, when it comes to 4th of July, Las Vegas prepares special celebrations with incredible events. Well, this doesn’t come as a surprise since Vegas is the city of the never-ending entertainment. Whenever someone goes there they cannot miss the chance to visit some of the worlds’ best casinos where they can win real money playing blackjack, roulette or even the unbelievably fun slots games.
You can easily find the best casino for your needs in Vegas too! There are many different casinos that it’s almost impossible for you to play a round or two in every casino there. Still, there are some casinos that will sweep you off your feet.
Although there are other cities which offer extraordinary Fourth of July fireworks shows like Boston, NYC, Chicago – it seems that Vegas cannot be outdone easily. So, visit these, but especially go to visit Las Vegas – you’ll have the best time of your life.
Regardless of where you are or why you love great events with fireworks, you should be informed that fireworks and pyrotechnics can be very dangerous. Watching how sparks fly seems magical which is why all of us like cherry bombs and Roman candles. However, it is also why many professionals suggest that fireworks should only be used under supervision and by professionals when they are of the most serious types.
In fact, this is why setting off fireworks for amateurs is illegal in many countries. This is why you need to be very careful about regional laws as well as to find a way to safely use fireworks. So read a few safety tips from experts in order to avoid playing with fire. These should especially followed by younger people who use fireworks, as some of them can even be fatal and very harmful:
- Don’t give fireworks to younger children, even sparklers
- Don’t set off multiple fireworks at the same time, be focused on using one properly
- Don’t touch already lit fireworks, some set off with a small delay
- Stay away at least 10 meters away from a lit firework (more if it’s a serious firework)
- Always read the instruction manual
There are many different fireworks shows happening all around the world – From Boston to Chicago, and NYC. Here are the best 5 and the most important ones that you must see at least once in your life.
- New Year’s Eve in Sydney Harbour, Australia – this can be watched with a perfect view from a boat
- Bastille Day in Paris, France – Happening on 14 July, the French National Day, together with the spectacular light up of the Eiffel Tower and the largest military parade in Europe
- American Independence Day – Macy’s Firework Spectacular in NYC – it can be seen across the Hudson River too and it features more than 40.000 different fireworks
- Festa del Redentore in Venice, Italy – Another great fireworks show that lasts for 45 to 60 minutes
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain – This event lasts for 4 days, but the final night offers an incredible fireworks ceremony in commemoration of Saint Joseph.
So, find a day or a weekend in your life and don’t miss out on a vacation where you visit all of these amazing, breath-taking firework shows. You won’t regret it as you’ll have the best time of your life! Also, visit Boston, Chicago and of course, the incredible NYC fireworks shows on Fourth of July!